House of Horrors
Craig Huckerby for local2 sault ste. marie
November 1st, 2012 at 7:48am | Last Updated at 1:15pm
Well Halloween has come and gone for another year and although last night was a little cool, hundreds if not thousands of little monsters were out in full force Wednesday night.
LOCAL2.ca cameras were out yesterday just before the ghosts and goblins hit the streets to take in some of the residential displays. Some people really get into the Halloween spirit. Take a look.
- Essar posts 2013 fiscal results, and they aren't pretty
- James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) Dies From Heart Attack
- Dumping in a wetland? Sunnyside residents clash at heated Conservation Authority meeting
- Ed Buchan passes away after life of service to country and community
- Two arrested for being where they weren't supposed to be
- Queen Elizabeth elementary students went golfing today!
- Take your kids to the Kidz Summer Safety Festival on Sunday
- Get shredded and stop identity theft at Crime Stoppers event Saturday
- Civics U13 Girls Red kick off 2013 season in Petoskey
- This video clip will be hilarious for some and horrifying for others
- Jack Ostroski Sr. posthumously honoured by Ontario Federation of Labour
- Huge pet food recall following positive salmonella test
- SSMAC awards ceremony celebrates 2012-2013 - Photos
- Algoma U Thunderbirds holding summer sports camps
- A Beauty In Ward Two!
- General Meeting of Sault Ratepayers