What Bryan Hayes Said In Parliament Today
LOCAL2 Staff for local2 sault ste. marie
October 30th, 2012 at 3:58pm
Jobs, growth and long-term prosperity are all evident in Sault Ste. Marie. I am pleased to speak today about a recent survey published in the Financial Post titled “Communities in Boom: Canada’s Top Entrepreneurial Cities.” The survey was conducted by the Canadian Federation of Independent Business and ranked my riding of Sault Ste. Marie second in Ontario and 23rd in the country. The survey was based on entrepreneurial rankings and studied things like business hiring growth, overall state of business, industry diversity and life satisfaction.
In the last year, Sault Ste. Marie has climbed in its entrepreneurial ranking from 49th to 23rd in Canada - one of the biggest increases in the “Communities in Boom” rankings from. The economic health and growth of a community correlates with the life satisfaction of those who live and work there. In the study, Sault Ste. Marie scored exceptionally high in the life satisfaction component. Saultites are proud of their city and I am extremely honoured to represent them here today.”
- LSARC Blog: Sick, sick, sick
- Local U16 Civics girls soccer team wins Petoskey tournament (photo)
- Moderate to high fire hazard covers district
- St. Paul Patriots kick butt in elementary Track and Field competition (photos)
- You'll never guess what ate from this boy's hand today...
- Crime of the Week: Multiple violent home invasions
- How about taking a ghost walk in the Sault?
- Legalizing Prostitution: Local and National Consequences
- NDP says government ignoring housing crisis
- Ground broken for latest development at Sault College (photo)
- Car stopped going 167km/h. Driver was seeing what new car could do
- Growing petition takes aim at puppy mills' use of Kijiji classifieds
- Nice Friend - Not!
- Sault soccer team wins provincial tournament! (photo)
- The Debt Doctor: What spending personality are you?
- Letter: McDonald Park The Battle Continues