Driver Charged in Three Vehicle Crash
LOCAL2 Staff for local2 sault ste. marie
October 23rd, 2012 at 10:54am
The driver of a car traveling southbound on Highway 17 made a left hand turn onto Highway 556 and impacted with an SUV travelling northbound.
The car then collided with a truck stopped at the intersection on Highway 556 waiting to turn onto Highway 17.
The fifteen year old male and six year old child suffered serious non-life threatening injuries.
As a result of Police investigation forty-nine year old Peter Samuel ROUSE of Grant Road, Goulais River, Ontario, was charged under the Highway Traffic Act with
Left Turn – Not In Safety.
- Essar posts 2013 fiscal results, and they aren't pretty
- James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) Dies From Heart Attack
- Dumping in a wetland? Sunnyside residents clash at heated Conservation Authority meeting
- Ed Buchan passes away after life of service to country and community
- Two arrested for being where they weren't supposed to be
- Queen Elizabeth elementary students went golfing today!
- Take your kids to the Kidz Summer Safety Festival on Sunday
- Get shredded and stop identity theft at Crime Stoppers event Saturday
- Civics U13 Girls Red kick off 2013 season in Petoskey
- This video clip will be hilarious for some and horrifying for others
- Jack Ostroski Sr. posthumously honoured by Ontario Federation of Labour
- Huge pet food recall following positive salmonella test
- SSMAC awards ceremony celebrates 2012-2013 - Photos
- Algoma U Thunderbirds holding summer sports camps
- A Beauty In Ward Two!
- General Meeting of Sault Ratepayers