The Sault's Walking Dead
Craig Huckerby for local2 sault ste. marie
October 20th, 2012 at 11:33pm | Last Updated at 11:34pm
Sault Ste. Marie seems to have its share of The Walking Dead.
The downtown area was crawling with Zombies Saturday night a lot more than usual too.
The annual Zombie walk attracted over 300 to walk parts of the downtown and waterfront area leaving from the Grand Theatre heading east to Elgin and then south to the boardwalk and Bay Street before heading back up East Street back to Queen.
Zombies of all ages took part featuring over the top costumes and make-up.
- Essar posts 2013 fiscal results, and they aren't pretty
- James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) Dies From Heart Attack
- Dumping in a wetland? Sunnyside residents clash at heated Conservation Authority meeting
- Ed Buchan passes away after life of service to country and community
- Two arrested for being where they weren't supposed to be
- Queen Elizabeth elementary students went golfing today!
- Take your kids to the Kidz Summer Safety Festival on Sunday
- Get shredded and stop identity theft at Crime Stoppers event Saturday
- Civics U13 Girls Red kick off 2013 season in Petoskey
- This video clip will be hilarious for some and horrifying for others
- Jack Ostroski Sr. posthumously honoured by Ontario Federation of Labour
- Huge pet food recall following positive salmonella test
- SSMAC awards ceremony celebrates 2012-2013 - Photos
- Algoma U Thunderbirds holding summer sports camps
- A Beauty In Ward Two!
- General Meeting of Sault Ratepayers