Emergency Landing at Sault Airport
LOCAL2 Staff for local2 sault ste. marie
September 8th, 2012 at 10:58am
The plane landed without incident and passengers vacated the plane after crew smelled smoke.
Sault Fire Services responded to the call around 6pm.
The plane was en route to Toronto from Thunder Bay.
Fire Fighters along with airport fire services inspected the plane once grounded but no indication of fire was found.
No one was hurt during the incident
- Hounds Acquire Watling from Storm
- What You Need To Know About The International Bridge Walk
- Several Businesses Hit With Break-Ins
- Man Arrested For Selling Drugs At Strip Mall
- Impaired By Drugs
- Premier's Award Presented To Etienne Brule Public School - Photo
- OPP Target Aggressive Truck Drivers
- North Street To Close For Two Days
- Now That's a Garden Party! - Photo Gallery
- Local Rider Looks to Build on Success on Trillium Riding Circuit
- Five Schools Get New Principals
- Karmaís Former Owners Make Court Appearance
- Itís Official !
- When The Bugs Are Bad, Moose Head To The Highway - Photo
- OPP Investigate Incident at Wesdome Gold Mine
- LSARC Blog: How greedy do you have to be?