LOCAL2 Staff for local2 sault ste. marie
August 23rd, 2012 at 5:56pm
It was discovered that Mr. Gerrior was disqualified from driving for life on two separate orders and suspended from driving on two other prohibitions.
He was arrested and will be appearing in bail court on the 24 August 2012 at 10:00 AM.
- Midget Black Sox Take Another Loss
- Gas Siphoned and More Police Drama
- Heavy Duty Shoplifter Nabbed Weeks Later
- The BUZZ - Wednesday, June 19
- LSARC Blog: Sick, sick, sick
- Local U16 Civics girls soccer team wins Petoskey tournament (photo)
- Moderate to high fire hazard covers district
- St. Paul Patriots kick butt in elementary Track and Field competition (photos)
- You'll never guess what ate from this boy's hand today...
- Crime of the Week: Multiple violent home invasions
- How about taking a ghost walk in the Sault?
- Legalizing Prostitution: Local and National Consequences
- NDP says government ignoring housing crisis
- Ground broken for latest development at Sault College (photo)
- Car stopped going 167km/h. Driver was seeing what new car could do
- Growing petition takes aim at puppy mills' use of Kijiji classifieds