Rolling River Revue This Thursday at the Pavilion
LOCAL2 Staff for local2 sault ste. marie
August 7th, 2012 at 10:18am
By the stones and wooden statues
Where songs have long been shared
Songs created deep within us.
Bring our songs to share with others
Bring our instruments and voices
With the pulse of human stories
Like the water that sustains us.
Feel the energy of water
Feel the riverís current flowing
Beating like a living drum
In and through, among, between us.
To the beat of the St. Maryís River, a group of songwriters join under a Big Tent in a river town. They share songs that
dip waters deep with musical tradition. A carnival of local talent, the Revue helps mark a century rolling by, in this the
100th Anniversary of the City of Sault Ste. Marie, Canada.
Wonít you join us by the river?
Rolling River Revue
Roberta Bondar Pavillion
Thursday August 9, 2012
- Essar posts 2013 fiscal results, and they aren't pretty
- James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) Dies From Heart Attack
- Dumping in a wetland? Sunnyside residents clash at heated Conservation Authority meeting
- Ed Buchan passes away after life of service to country and community
- Two arrested for being where they weren't supposed to be
- Queen Elizabeth elementary students went golfing today!
- Take your kids to the Kidz Summer Safety Festival on Sunday
- Get shredded and stop identity theft at Crime Stoppers event Saturday
- Civics U13 Girls Red kick off 2013 season in Petoskey
- This video clip will be hilarious for some and horrifying for others
- Jack Ostroski Sr. posthumously honoured by Ontario Federation of Labour
- Huge pet food recall following positive salmonella test
- SSMAC awards ceremony celebrates 2012-2013 - Photos
- Algoma U Thunderbirds holding summer sports camps
- A Beauty In Ward Two!
- General Meeting of Sault Ratepayers