Rosedale Big Winner at ADSB Cross Country Meet
Steve Bell for local2 sault ste. marie
October 12th, 2011 at 12:46pm | Last Updated October 13th, 2011 at 8:05am
Rosedale runners accumulated 24 total points, 8 more than second place FH Clergue. There was a four way tie for third between Mountain View, Ben R. McMullin, Sir James Dunn (Wawa), and St.Joseph's Island. Each school accumulated 10 total points.
Two new records were set during the Meet. TJ Carrey from Queen Elizabeth completed the course in a time of 7 minutes and 40 seconds in the ten year old boys race. Dakota Rousse from Rosedale set a new record in the 11 year old girl's race, completing the course in 8 minutes and 1 second.
Special thanks go out to Shannon Cond for Officiating at the finish line. A great job as always! Thanks to the students from Superior Heights Intermediate, who rode behind the runners on their bikes and helped with supervision and safety. A very big thank you also goes out to Mary Hart's phys. ed. students from Superior Heights, who served admirably as officials. Great job all!
Special thanks also go out to Jeffery Mitchell, Don Nadeau, and Tim Pearson, who helped with supervision and to keep the course clear and safe for our competitors.
A great event, a wonderful day all the way around. Congratulations folks!
- You'll never guess what ate from this boy's hand today...
- Crime of the Week: Multiple violent home invasions
- How about taking a ghost walk in the Sault?
- Legalizing Prostitution: Local and National Consequences
- NDP says government ignoring housing crisis
- Ground broken for latest development at Sault College (photo)
- Car stopped going 167km/h. Driver was seeing what new car could do
- Growing petition takes aim at puppy mills' use of Kijiji classifieds
- Nice Friend - Not!
- Sault soccer team wins provincial tournament! (photo)
- The Debt Doctor: What spending personality are you?
- Letter: McDonald Park The Battle Continues
- Two People Who Want To Smell Nice
- The BUZZ - Tuesday, June 18
- Hounds Acquire Watling from Storm
- What You Need To Know About The International Bridge Walk