LOCAL2.ca is an internet-based provider of local news and information,
and is the most cost-effective way to advertise locally.
1. Our daily readership represents a diverse and attractive demographic, and it's growing quickly.
- Our audience grew 60% between January 2012 and January 2013
- Our demographic is 60% under the age of 50, 64% make $40K or more, and 30% make $75K
or more annually.
- Most readers check the site several times daily. Repetition is the key to advertising success.
2. We offer highly effective and affordable advertising that fits any budget.
- Pricing is based on ad views, so you know exactly what you're paying for.
- We provide exact view & click counts to gauge your campaign's progress.
- Variety of ad placements to suit any type of campaign or budget.
3. We offer superior customer service.
- Customer-friendly contracts, fast design turn-around, on-call reps who put you first.
- Our reps and production team work with you to make your campaign as successful as possible.
- LOCAL2 is an upstanding member of our community. We support several events and local
non-profits every year.
Is your advertising an investment... or an expense?
Most (if not all) companies view advertising as an expense. This is how it goes on the books and how it is manages. However, by definition, advertising is an investment.
An expense is something that you pay for and realize no revenue from. Items like office supplies, gasoline, insurance and telecommunications are all expenses. They are all things you pay for that diminish or offer no return. Advertising is an investment that will gain you a return, if executed correctly.
As an investment, advertising should be handled carefully. As a business owner, it should be handled with as much care as any other investment is. In fact, advertising can return more in certain economic conditions than actual investments can.
If small businesses can change their view on advertising&marketing and manage it like an investment (with as much care and diligence) their return will be more than they have ever had.
LOCAL2 can help carefully craft an advertising and marketing investment plan for you -- one that will prove to be a good investment for your business.
Want More Information?
Download our media kit by clicking here.
If you have an advertising budget to spend in Sault Ste. Marie, you owe it to yourself and your potential customers to consider LOCAL2 as part of your marketing strategy. We believe we offer the best bang for your advertising buck right here on LOCAL2, so we'd like to provide you with the information you need to arrive at that opinion yourself! Please give one of our advertising reps a shout or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.